Stay Independent. Don’t Fall.
Winter is on our doorstep and with winter comes snow, ice and FALLS.
The statistics say it all:
- 1 in 3 Albertans over the age of 65 will fall at least once every year.
- 1 in 2 Albertans over the age of 80 will fall at least once every year.
- 95% of all hip fractures are a result of a fall.
- The average length of a hospital stay due to a fall is 3 weeks.
And that is why we at Peak have decided to create this FREE Fall Prevention Workshop!
Our goals are simple - we want to:
- Educate you about some of the factors that contribute to falls
- Go over how you can determine if you are at risk for a fall
- Teach you some exercises that will help reduce your fall risk
- Give you guidance if there is any other health care provider you should contact in order to continue to reduce your fall risk
We want to help you avoid falling and the hospital stays that often accompany them!
How do you register?
Easy! You can either CALL our office or send us an EMAIL!
Phone: (403) 328-7325
Space is LIMITED so please get in touch with us today! Get started on your journey to becoming steady on your feet again!
Your Peak Physical Therapy Team