Position: Full Time Physiotherapist, Peak Physical Therapy Ltd
City: Lethbridge AB
We are looking for physiotherapists who are passionate and energetic about helping patients. We want our patients to understand their pain/injuries to help them engage in their own care. We believe the patient is the most important element in the team.
- You will learn a lot. We love to share our knowledge with you- and we want to learn from you. New grads bring fresh ideas to the table and we love to learn from you as well.
- Work in a newly renovated clinic. We finished our reno’s a year ago we have lots of space and natural light
- We are always trying to improve, be better, look for new ideas.
- Competitive salaries and benefits- we can pay based on commission or wage based. We have group Health and Dental benefits, and yearly education allowances. And.. Peak pays annual license, malpractice and CPA membership fees.
- Live in a great Southern Alberta community. Lethbridge is a great community with lots of hiking and running trails right in city limits. There’s a vibrant Arts and Theater community. Waterton National Park is only 1-1/2 hours away to get to the mountains and skiing and snowboarding at Castle Mountain.
You are a good fit if:
- You love what you do
- You are not afraid to pitch in and get the work done
- You want to make strong connections with your patients
- You have strong manual therapy skills (or are willing to learn),
- New grads are welcome but you must be eligible for licensure within Alberta (unfortunately, we can not accept applicants who have not passed the written component of the Canadian Physiotherapy Competency Exam)
Contact Elizabeth Sutton at email@example.com with your resume