Position: Pelvic Floor Physiotherapist, Peak Physical Therapy Ltd
- Love what you do?
- Pitch in and get the work done?
- Make strong connections with your patients?
- Have Pelvic Floor therapy certification?
If you answered YES to all the above, then look no further!
We are looking for a pelvic floor physiotherapist who is passionate and energetic about helping patients. We want our patients to understand their problems to help them engage in their own care. We believe the patient is the most important element in the team. We have a dedicated pelvic floor therapy room just waiting for the right candidate.
- Competitive salaries and benefits- we can pay based on commission or wage based. We have group Health and Dental benefits, and yearly education allowances. And... Peak pays annual license, malpractice and CPA membership fees for full time employees.
- Security - Peak Physical Therapy has been helping the community for 30 years and counting.
- Education- Healthy education allowance for any further certification or continuing education related to physiotherapy and/or pelvic floor therapy.
- Growth -We are always trying to improve, be better, look for new ideas.
- Live in a thriving Southern Alberta community - Lethbridge is a growing community with lots of hiking and running trails right in city limits. There’s a vibrant Arts and Theater community. Waterton National Park is only 1-1/2 hours away to get to the mountains and skiing and snowboarding at Castle Mountain.
If this sounds like a great place to work, you are correct!
Contact Elizabeth Sutton at email@example.com with your resume.